Translate

Monday, May 2, 2016

Infinity Dreams Award

I was nominated by Lauren @ Always Me. Thank you, Lauren! Y'all should give her blog a look if you haven't already. 

Rules:
1. Give 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions set to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award
4. Ask the bloggers you have nominated to answer 11 questions (bonus points for those who answer in a vlog).

1. What is your guilty pleasure song?
    Hmm, I don't really feel all that guilty about the songs that I like. The closest thing I have to that is that I still own, and listen to on occasion, most of the CDs from the boybands I listened to back in middle school.

2. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what, where, and why? If not, would you get one? If so, what, where, and why?
 No tattoos, and I probably will never get one. Nothing against them really, I just don't think they are for me.

3. What is your favorite city?
    I have no idea. I'm not a huge fan of Denver. It gets too hot there, the first time I had ever been there I got really bad heatstroke. I was about 9, and I got really sick.

4. If you had a daughter, what would you name her?
     Well, I have a son, and his name is Dorian. So if I had a daughter it would be something uncommon like that. Unique without being super weird. For example, I have a friend who had a kid and named the poor child 'Koi'.

5. What's your most recently discovered favorite song / favorite at the moment?
     Lady Gaga's new album is my new favorite. All the songs are duets with Tony Bennet. Classic blues/jazz music. Love it.

6. Name a place or a few places at the top of your travel bucket list.
      Japan, Ireland. Any Scandinavian country would also be great to visit.

7. How old were you when you started blogging? How has your blog changed since then?
     I first made my blog in I think 2007, and it was just a place where I made boring life updates and junk. Nobody knew I had it and I hardly ever posted anything. Then in about 2012 I turned into a book blog.

8. What's your favorite musical?
     Hmm, I like a lot of musicals. I've been listening to Hamilton a lot lately, as well as Newsies. 

9. What was your latest five-star read?
     I don't give out 5-star reviews much. But the closest one was True Born by L.E. Sterling

10. With what word would you most like people to describe you?
       Hmm, I honestly have no idea. I guess I'd like people to think I am funny.

11. Tell us about a book that's changed your life.
       Well, Harry Potter. I was  a little late to the series, I didn't read any of the books until after the movies came out, and once I did read them I fell hard into the fandom, I even wrote a fanfic. It's really corny.


11 7 Nominees (couldn't figure out 11)


Didn't answer in a vlog, because I don't have a camera or know how to edit videos, sorry. Also, because I am super lazy and have been pretty busy, I am using most of the same questions.

1. What is your guilty pleasure book?
2. Favorite Junk Food? 
3. What is your favorite city?
4. If you had a child, what would you name them?
5. What's your most recently discovered favorite song / favorite at the moment?
6. Name a place or a few places at the top of your travel bucket list.
7. How old were you when you first used the internet?
8. What's your favorite musical?
9. What was your latest five- star read?
10. Have you watched much Anime, if so what's your favorite?
11. Tell us about a book that's changed your life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna answer here, just cause I don't have time to vlog or blog about it. I really appreciate you thinking of me when you honored others with this great award. Thank you!

    1. What is your guilty pleasure book?
    The Bible. I read it every morning before I do anything, other than walk my dogs.
    2. Favorite Junk Food?
    Reeses Pieces. :-)
    3. What is your favorite city?
    New York. Though I have yet to visit. It should be happening this year or next but am still not sure.
    4. If you had a child, what would you name them?
    I have a son, Kris, and a daughter, Brianna.
    5. What's your most recently discovered favorite song / favorite at the moment?
    Not Lemonade by Beyonce... lol... asking me a favorite song is like asking me my favorite child. I just can't chose. :-)
    6. Name a place or a few places at the top of your travel bucket list.
    New York City... Italy, England and Egpyt.
    7. How old were you when you first used the internet?
    19, and I'm almost 40... Yup, that long.
    8. What's your favorite musical?
    Don't have one. Not much of a musical fan unless Elvis' movies count. :-)
    9. What was your latest five- star read?
    The Martian by Andy Weir.
    10. Have you watched much Anime, if so what's your favorite?
    Astroboy count?? :-)
    11. Tell us about a book that's changed your life.
    To Kill A Mockingbird was pretty profound for me. Also East of Eden.

    ReplyDelete