Translate

Monday, May 9, 2016

Disappointing Books

So, for a while now I have hardly read or finished a book that I didn't hate, or at least let me down.

I think it has a lot to do with me being kind of burnt out on reading to an extent. The past couple of years I have been pushing myself to read at least 2 books a week. I kind of felt like since I had a book blog I had to be posting reviews almost every day. Which led me to read a lot of kind of garbage books, or books that were just not very good.

I've kind of been in a reading slump since Christmas. On top of that I recently requested far too many books from NetGalley, and so far a couple of them have been a little 'meh' for me. I feel like I have been kind of slacking on my reading.

I have yet to find a book that completely pulls me out of my reading slump.

I am hoping that since I've started Winter I will get out of this slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment