Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Music Monday: Daft Punk

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up. 
Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
     If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up here.
      Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!



I love this YouTuber. She doesn't usually do songs, but she is an actress and a singer, so she occasionally posts covers. She recently got done being in Les Mis, and is about to go on to be Truly Scrumptious in Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang. I love her voice, and I love her curly hair. 





I really like Daft Punk. Their newer stuff is better than the earlier songs which were really repetitive. While I do like the earlier stuff, I think their newer stuff is a little more fun to listen to.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great cover - what a wonderful voice! I definitely prefer Daft Punk's newer stuff compared to their earlier stuff, but I still don't care for Get Lucky especially after how much radio played it to death.

    Great picks this week and thanks for linking up always!

    ReplyDelete