Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Totally Should've Book Tag

This Tag is created by Emmabooks, who created it. I saw this tag on JessetheReader's channel.
They both have awesome channels, so you should check them out.
Never get tagged, but I'm a rebel, and love doing tags.




Questions:

1. Totally should've gotten a sequel
Things were wrapped up very well in that book, but I still wanted more.
Maybe a short story or Novella that takes place a few days or weeks after the end of the first book. 

2. Totally should've had a spin-off series
Harry Potter. Hands down.
The Mauraders, or the next Generation, or the Founders. Any of those would be awesome.

3. An author who totally should write more books
She writes books that are so unique, and awesome. 
I am eagerly awaiting a few of her books.

4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else
Personally, I am getting really sick of love triangles anyways.
I want to read a book where the girl/woman chooses herself.

5. Totally should've ended differently
I'm not so sure on this one. The only one I can think of is Allegiant. The entire book really was just not what I was wanting or expecting, especially the explanation of why people are the way they are. It felt like a copout. 

6. Totally should've had a movie franchise
It would have to be done right. But I think The Lunar Chronicles would be awesome on the big screen.

7. Totally should've had a TV show
Again, it would really depend on various things. In a perfect world, whoever was in charge wouldn't add any fluff or change too much. But, The Falling Kingdoms series would be great. 

8. Totally should've had only one point of view
Allegiant. Or it should have had dual-pov from the beginning.

9. Totally should have a cover change
The only one that comes to mind for me is The Vampire Academy series.
Those covers put me off the series for a long time.
The books are much better than the covers imply, and they give the wrong impression to what the books are about.

10. Totally should've kept the original covers
I might be in the minority on this one, but I really preferred the original covers to both 
The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. The new covers are fine, I don't hate them
I just like the old ones better.

11. Totally should've stopped at book one
I haven't finished the third book yet, but the second book, from what I remember anyways, didn't really add much to the story overall. The first book was pretty solid I felt. But the sequel, it was kind of messy for a most of the book, and what I've read of the third book it kind of feels like the story is being dragged out a little.


If you like this tag and want to do it, go ahead. Just be sure to mention EmmaBooks as the creator. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment