Translate

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Filler Post! The answers to The Dragon Loyalty Award

So, a couple of weeks ago, I did a post titled the Dragon Loyalty Award! Here are the "results".


1 True

2 True

3 False, I am allergic to bird dander thou.

4 False, I hate orange

5 False, I have been to Romania, spent a month there.

6 True

7 True

8 True, and has been for as long as I can remember.

9 False, I am terrified of heights. I don't even like standing on a latter. 


If you need a reminder or didn't see the post, here are the "facts"
1. I don't really have a favorite genre of book
2. The last movie I saw in the cinema was Deadpool
3. I am allergic to cats
4. My favorite color is Orange
5. I've never traveled outside the country (the US.)
6. I am a short person, barely over 5'0"
7. My eyes are blue
8. My favorite music genre is Jazz
9. I would love to go bungee jumping someday

No comments:

Post a Comment