Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Music Monday: A Fine Frenzy

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up.

Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
     If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up here.
      Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!






I found this artist a few months back. I like to give new bands I find time before I decide if I like them or not. Need to make sure they are a band/artist/group I'll listen to more then occasionally.






I wasn't the biggest fan of their first album. Since then though they have produced some music that I just love.

3 comments:

  1. Great picks, Marie! I was a huge fan of A Fine Frenzy when I was in high school––haven't listened to her in a long time, but I still love her songs. She has a really nice voice. :) And I've always been a P!atD fan. Love their new album, it has a lot of variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to listen to Panic! all the time! I love all of their song titles and especially their choirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't listened to A Fine Frenzy in ages and PATD! is the best!

    ReplyDelete