Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
Choosing quotes is hard.
“It's like a banana farm for guns!”
- Brandon Sanderson, Steelheart
“The only way to end grief was to go through it.”
- Holly Black, The Darkest Part of the Forest
“I was as unburdened as a piece of dandelion fluff, and he was the wind that stirred me about the world.”
- Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses
“Sometimes you think you want something,” Arin told him, “when in reality you need to let it go.”
- Marie Rutkoski, The Winner's Crime
“One needs only a single match to start a fire”
- Melissa Grey, The Girl at Midnight
“Fear is only your enemy if you allow it to be.”
- Sabaa Tahir, An Ember in the Ashes
“Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.”
- Sara Raasch, Snow Like Ashes
“Forgiveness is freedom. It's something you do for yourself - to keep who you are intact. Now that I think about it - in some ways, it's kind of a selfish act.”
- Anne Greenwood Brown, Lies Beneath
“Humans find unity in chaos, purpose in war, honor in battle. It is their curse that they cannot flourish without conflict.”
- Lori M. Lee, The Infinite
“They said that love was terrifying and tender, wild and sweet, and none of it made any sense.
But now I knew that every mad word was true.”
- Rosamund Hodge, Cruel Beauty