Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
I Wish for....
1. An endless book buying budget. Books are pricey and I want them all. Asking for endless book money doesn't seem as bad as just asking for free books forever.
2. A time bubble (To stop time while reading) so I could have all the time in the world to read all the books I want to read. So many books, so little time.
3. A Beauty and the Beast size library for all the books I can ever want. I mean, who wouldn't want one?
4. The ability to meet and have lunch with any character from any book any time I want. There are so many characters I would like to meet, some because they are my favorites, some because I want to slap them. Oh, and the authors of those books. Have lunch with Sarah J. Maas and Cealena for example.
5. A list of every book I've ever read in my entire life. When I was a kid, and a pre-teen, the internet was barely a thing. I don't remember all the Nancy Drew and Boxcar Children books I read in grade school.
6. To never get writers block or lose inspiration/motivation. Writing is another passion of mine, but I have hit a wall about a year ago, and I am really stuck.
7. For all my books to magically be the same height. (When will publishers learn we like our book shelves to be uniform?)
8. For there to NEVER be a movie cover for books. I don't like seeing the actor's face on my book. It takes away the imagination of first time readers who may have not yet seen the movie/show. (one of the greatest things about Harry Potter, there was never and never will be a movie cover for those glorious books)
9. To remember details of all the books I've read better. Sometimes, if I didn't enjoy the book as much or I kind of rushed reading it, I don't remember details very well.
10. To always get to go to Book events. Book signings of my favorite authors, BookCon, BEA. The works.