Translate

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Harry Potter Spells Book Tag


If you've been following me for any amount of time, you'll now I love doing tags, especially tags I haven't been tagged for. I saw this tag over on Alexandria @ Book Buzz's blog, and of course I had to do it. This tag was created by Kimberly @ KimberlyFayreReads, the beautiful graphics were created by her as well. Feel free to do this tag, Kimberly has the graphics available in a Zipfile on her post.

1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.
So many to choose from. But I think the one I am most anticipating is:

Winter by Marissa Meyer is a close second.


2. Favorite series starter.

This book, hell this series is amazing, and if you haven't read it, you should.


3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies.

This series is not all puppies and rainbows, but I love these characters so much and they are so well written that I just love them and this book just makes me happy.


4. A book that made you ugly cry.

The most recent book I've read that has made me cry. I wasn't expecting it because the thing that made me cry happens near the end.


5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.

Celaena Sardothien. From before the rest of the series starts. This was when she was kind of in her prime. She's a total badass and she's also a book nerd.


6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.
I honestly can't think of one. I mean I read the last page in a book sometimes before starting it, but I often forget what I've read. I think when I started reading The Mortal Instruments I was kind of grossed out by Jace and Clary being in love so I asked a friend who had read more of the books than I had at the time if they were actually siblings, and she confirmed they weren't. Other than that, I really can't think of any other book.

7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.

I already used this book... but this just goes to show how much I love it.



8. A book or series you wish never ended.

This is probably the answer for many people.



9. A book with an uplifting ending or message.

It's hard to explain. This book just really got to me in a few ways.



10. A book you wish you could forgot you ever read.

This book filled me with rage. I just can't even, when it comes to this book.



11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.
It's never an author in particular, more of a genre. When I fall into a slump, I either read an old favorite, or a contemporary romance.




12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine.

Dean Holder.



13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.

This book is in no way a favorite, exactly. I really enjoyed it and though I will admit that it's not the most original at times and the "big twist" wasn't that surprising, I still finished this book in a few hours. I started it at 10:30 pm (because I'm smart) and finished it at 4am.



14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.

I know a lot of people love this book/series but I am amazed that I actually finished it. Terrible.



15. A book that had you laughing out loud.

The interactions between Cora and Rome were hilarious.


16. A book that made you want to send it (or your eReader) flying.

Around the 60% mark in the book, a thing happens that I didn't like and I thought the book was going in a direction I didn't want it to go. I actually closed the book and slammed it against my desk and walked away for bout half a day. I love this book/series though just that one part that I didn't like made me angry.


17. Bookish world you with you could visit.

No surprise there. Most other worlds that I love, I would instantly die in. The Potterverse at least gives me a chance to live. And it has Hogsmead.



18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.

There were so many shocking moments in this book, I could go on for hours. It also did kind of ruin me for about a month. I read a lot of really fluffy stuff after this and watched SO many pug videos on youtube.


19. A character death that destroyed you.

From Hedwig to Tonks. All of them.
(I'm also noticing that Harry Potter appears a lot on this list)

20. Best series conclusion.

I am aware that many people didn't like that she wrote an extra three books for this series, but honestly, it was needed. (Even though Fallen Angels was not a very good book) There were too many open ended plot lines that needed to be filled. And this book covered all of them. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a long time, if I had more free time I would attempt it. You always seem to find the most creative tags.

    ReplyDelete