- Create your own villain persona (name, skills, etc)
Small Fry. I honestly couldn't really think of anything good... and since I'm barely over 5'0"... I think it fits.
As for my powers, I joke a lot about wanting the ability to cause people to sneeze pepper. But really, the ability of telepathy would be pretty cool to have.
1. The Leader - Pick a villain to lead the squad.
Possibly the most vile of all, because he is just a human, President Snow from the Hunger Games. He was able to stay in power for a number of decades. So he'd be a good choice, even though he's a pretty disgusting human being.
2. The Killer Smile - Pick a villain who's just extremely attractive.
The only one that comes to mind, is The Darkling from The Grisha trilogy. He would also make a pretty great leader. But he's just too pretty.
3. The Loose Canon - Pick a villain that marches to the beat of their own drum.
In a way, Valentine Morgenstern from the first three books of TMI. He is just so certain that his way of thinking is the right one, even when it risks the very people he claims he wants to protect.
4. The Unhinged One - Pick a villain that isn't playing with a full deck.
Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles, she's kind of bananas.
5. The Redeemer - Pick a villain that's on a path of redemption/would play both sides
This might be hopeful thinking, but, Prince Magnus Damora from Falling Kingdoms. He does come across as pretty Chaotic-Neutral.
6. The Evil One - Pick a villain that is just bad to the bone.
Fire Lord Ozai from Avatar: The Last Air Bender. You could almost argue that it's "not his fault, he was raised that way." But since his older brother, Iroh, is the exact opposite from him, it's a pretty damn weak argument.
7. The Once-Was-Good - Pick a villain that didn't originally start out as a villain.
The only one I can think of is a potential spoiler if you haven't read the most recent book Firefight from the Steelheart series. This person is clearly going to be the main villain in the next book and he used to be just a guy. It was kind of a shock, but kind of not at the same time with what happened at the end of Firefight.
If you read the book, you know who I am talking about.. if not..... this just means you have some catching up to do, and WHY haven't you read this series yet anyways? It's amazing.