Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

Disney Song Book Tag

I saw this tag on The Book Nut's blog. I don't know who created it, and couldn't find the right Disney Song book tag that she mentions seeing on Youtube.


Part of Your World- What book world would you change yourself for so you could be a part of that world? 

Damn, this is a tough one. I know me as myself would die so fast in all of my favorite books, but if I could become as awesome as everyone else in those books, I'd stand a better chance. Hm... I'd want to be part of any of the Shadowhunter books by Cassie Clare. I'd either want to be a Shadowhunter, or a Warlock.

Let It Go- What book did you not want to finish because you loved it so much?

The last book I took my time reading, because it was the last in the series, was Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo. I read 60% of that book then put it down for a week and read other stuff because I didn't want the story to end.

Beauty and the Beast- What book do you think is/will be timeless? 

This answer is probably the same for the majority of people who read a lot of books, Harry Potter. It is the only series I can pick up and re-read and always feel like it's the first time reading them.

So This is Love- What book were you hesitant to read at first but ended up loving?

 Cinder, by Marissa Meyer. I was really unsure that Cybog cinderella was going to work. But it did and now it's one of my favorite books.

Friend Like Me- Which character would you like to be your best friend?

Though. There are a lot of really amazing characters in my favorite books. I think I'd like Katy from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout to be my best friend. We can be nerds about books together.

Reflection- What book really made you think/changed the way you viewed things?

This may be an odd answer, but Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Some of my favorite quotes are from that trilogy. 
(Example: "Have you ever asked yourself, do monsters make war, or does war make monsters." -Brimstone)

Colors of the Wind- Who do you tag?

Anyone who wants to do this is free to. I know how time consuming blogging can be, and then there's everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment