Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I add books to my TBR often. But I hardly get around to actually reading them, the list turns more in to a "what I want to read", rather than an actual TBR. Since I don't own 90% of the books on my Goodreads TBR page, I am just gonna go with the books I own that I plan on reading soon.
*****


Fake Boobs by Ryan Ringbloom 
     This book is a NetGalley find. It sounds really interesting. 

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
     I purchased this book when it was on sale, for around a dollar. I've heard mixed things about it, but I want to form my own opinion of it.

Silver by Cheree Alsop
     Most of these books I got when I was on a "Download all the free books that sound interesting" binge. I think this is also one of them. It's been on my tablet for months now.

Words Once Spoken by Carly Drake
     I don't remember when or why I got this book, but it's been sitting in my Kindle app for a while now; unread, so I figure I should read it soon.

Gilded by Christina Farley
     Again, it was either free or really cheap in the Kindle Store. Since I am a big fan of Fantasy and mythology stories I wanted to read this one.

Aurum by H.J. Lawson
     I am currently reading this one actually. The publisher contacted me asking me if I'd like to read the sequel since I read and reviewed the first book.

Reft by Libby Austin
     Another NetGalley find. I am a sucker for cliche contemporary romance, and this sounds just like something I would love to read.

Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins
     This was recommended to me, and it was on sale for real cheap in the Kindle store, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
     Another free book that sounded interesting to me that was also free or around a dollar. Last year I had a really big issue with downloading and buying eBooks, as long as they were a 2.99 or less. Now I'm spending my time getting through all those books.

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
     I had been wanting to read this book and series for a while, and a few months back, think close to Christmas, it was on sale so I bought it.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I hope to read The Iron King and Graceling soon, too. :)

    Check out TTT.

    ReplyDelete