Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club (If I Had A Book Club)


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It's a great way to connect to other bloggers. And if you like making lists as much as I do, you'll love this weekly event too. 

Choosing books for this was a little tough. Since everyone has different tastes in books one can never please everybody. But I, personally, am a fan of reading books that not many people have heard of. Some of these are not well known and I think they deserve more attention, and some are becoming quite popular lately.


*   *   *   *   *

The Not Well Known:

Vampires and Gargoyles

Vampires and Zombies

Demons

Pirates, Assassins, magic

Mutated humans, Dystopia

*   *   *   *   *

The Well Known:

Angels, Magic, Demons, War

Magic, War, Fantasy
  
Cyborgs, Fairy tale retelling, Space

Magic, Alternate Universe

Vampires



2 comments:

  1. I was thinking that The Bone Season should be on my list. Cinder would be fun to talk about, compare and contrast with the original story. Your list looks great!

    My TTT
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rex Rising is one book that I'd have fun discussing. It is so different from every dystopian I have read. The MC is a guy, and it's such an interesting world. One of my favorite New-to-me series of last year.

      Delete