Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi-main character you wish a book was from their POV)


There are lots of characters in many books that I'd like to read about. Be it a back story, or a story about their life later on. This list is in no particular order.


*   *   *   *   *

1-4. The Marauders: James, Sirius, Lupin, and Peter. I know I can't be alone in this,  I would love to read stories about their time at Hogwarts. I'm sure there are some Weasley twin-level shenanigans and stories that can be told.

5. Peeta Mellark: I'd really like to read scenes from The Hunger Games from his perspective. Maybe what was going through his mind during the first games, or his time as a Capital prisoner.

6. Nikolai Lantsov: I may have wanted Alina and Mal together in the end, but Nikolai is still one of the greatest characters ever. I want to read stories about his time as a privateer.


Puppy Break

7. Logan Kade: This is a secondary character in the Fallen Crest series that I really want to know more about. He has a decent role in the book, but I'd just really like to hear things from his perspective.

8. Isabelle Lightwood: She is sassy, strong, and feminine and I think a pretty underappreciated character. I want to know more about her life before Simon and Clary.

9. Roth: From the Dark Elements series. I love his character. He is snarky, sweet, and funny.

10. I want more Day and June: With how things ended in Champion, I want to know where their story headed from there. It was a sad and sweet ending, and I want to know... I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment