Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi-main character you wish a book was from their POV)

There are lots of characters over many books that I'd like to read about. Be it a back story, or a story about their life later on. This list is in no particular order.


1-4. The Marauders: James, Sirius, Lupin and Peter. I know I cant be alone in this,  I would love to read stories about their time at Hogwarts. I'm sure there's some Weasley twin level shenanigans and stories that can be told.

5. Peeta Mellark: I'd really like to read scenes from The Hunger Games from his perspective. Maybe what was going through his mind during the first games, or his time as a Capital prisoner.

6. Nikolai Lantsov: I may have wanted Alina and Mal together in the end, but Nikolai is still one of the greatest characters ever. I want to read stories about his time as a privateer.


Puppy Break

7. Logan Kade: This is a secondary character in the Fallen Crest series that I really want to know more about. He has a decent role in the book, but I'd just really like to hear things from his perspective.

8. Isabelle Lightwood: She is sassy, strong and feminine and I think a pretty under appreciated character. I want to know more about her life before Simon and Clary.

9. Roth: From the Dark Elements series. I love his character. He is snarky, and sweet and funny.

10. I want more Day and June: With how things ended in Champion, I want to know where their story headed from there. It was a sad and sweet ending, and I want to know... I need to know.

4 comments:

  1. Stories from the Marauders point of view would be awesome.
    I am not sure how I would handle something from Peeta's point of view especially if he was tortured physically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His torture was mostly mental conditioning. If you read the book you'll get what I mean, I don't want to spoil it for you.

      Delete
  2. I did read the book. I always took it as he did not break from the physical torture so they moved to mental torture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could have been both, I only caught onto the mental torture.

      Delete