Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BOOKISH SCENARIOS Tag

Another tag I saw on one of my favorite booktube channels JessetheReader. Looked like fun, so here I go.

1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres - contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?

Damn... I don't know.

From Fantasy I choose Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (review here) (P.S. I'm going to cheat and count the whole series as one book... even though the series isn't done yet I know that I can't take just one book out of a series)

From Contemporary I choose Until You by Penelope Douglas (review here)

I don't own any non-fiction other than some random dictionaries. So I choose On Writing Well by William Zinsser. That way I can eventually write more books for me to read.

For my choosing my own genre I pick, my tablet.

2. You're at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don't like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren't big on reading - what book is it?

The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien. I wasn't too big on reading as a teen either until I read that book.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?

The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?

There weren't many books I read as a teen. But I guess Harry Potter.

5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?

Pfft, My Tablet. So many books to choose form that.

6. Your house has been robbed! Don't worry - everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What's the book you really hope is safe?

Well.. all of them, That's a lot of lost money. I would be sad to loose any of my books.

7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.

B. It's rude not to take care of something that you borrow. If you mess up your own stuff that's whatever but you don't mess up someone else's stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you cheated several times for this one!

    ~N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY BOOKS!

      Delete
  2. Something tells me once you made sure all living things was out of the house if it was on fire you would start getting your books out.

    ~N

    ReplyDelete