Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Taylor Swift Tag

I got this tag from book tuber Katytastic. Thought it sounded like fun, so here I go.

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

     This was easy. And I realize that there are people who may or may not agree with me but, oh well. This series wouldn't even be on the list if the last one wasn't so terrible that I knew I would never re-read the series.
Allegiant ruined the series for me. So this is my choice. Deal with it.


2. Red - pick a book with a RED cover. 

     I choose the reddest book I own.


This is the second book in The Elemetnals Series by Brigid Kemmerer, and more people need to read it. It's a great series. (Review here)


3. The Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.

     This book holds a special place in my heart because it was the book that got me into the Vampire genre, and I have yet to read another book in the genre that can compare.



4. Love Story - pick a book with forbidden love.

     There really is only one choice.


Akiva and Karou are just so... wonderful.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.


     Sebastian/Jonathan Morgenstern. Great character, and so well written.

6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) - pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.




     But I wasn't bummed out over it.

7. Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

     I'm switching it up.. and going to with, Cinder from:


     She goes from pretty uncomfortable in her own "skin" to becoming pretty BA by the end of the first book alone.

8. You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release. 

     Oh man, this list is pretty long. I cant decide between

9. Forever and Always - pick your favorite book couple.





     Daemon and Katy are the best couple ever. Just read the books so you'll understand


10. Come Back, Be Here - pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

     I don't want to lend any of my books out.

                                                               DISTRACTION!







11. Teardrops On My Guitar - pick a book that made you cry a lot.


     This book just really got to me. It sent me on a roller coaster of emotions through the entire book. This is one book that I think everybody needs to read. No exceptions.

12. Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.

     It's not so much a book, but more of a genre. I love me a good cheesy/trashy romance book from time to time. I know they aren't exactly great literature, but sometimes I am in the mood for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment