Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

"Book Burger"

More booktube tags to borrow, this one I saw on Little Book Owl  I hope you like my list.


Bottom Bun: (First book in a series that you really enjoyed)
          I have a lot of choices for this one. But the one that I enjoyed the most was Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor.

The Meat: (Chose a thick meaty book that you have read and enjoyed)
          The Assassins of Tamurin by S.D. Tower. This book is just so fantastic and my favorite stand alone. I only wish I could find more books written by this author.

Thin slice of cheese and lettuce: (Choose two thin books: one you've read and enjoyed and one you want to read but haven't yet)
          The Assassin's Curse and The Pirates Wish by Cassandra Rose Clark (This is a great Duology)
Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Sliced Tomato: (An average sized book you loved or hated)
         Storm by Brigid Kemmerer (I love this book more than I am able to explain. The characters are just so real and believable that it makes the rest of the story that much more interesting)

The Sauce: (A book that you thought you'd love but hated, or a book that you thought you'd hate but loved)
         Dead Chaos by T.G Ayer This was the third book in her Valkyrie series, and I was saddened by how poorly this trilogy ended. The first two books were really good, the first was damn near perfect. But as the story went on the less I started to care about the characters and what was going to happen to them.

The top bun: (Choose the last book in a series you are dreading the release of/were dreading the release of because you don't want the series to end.)
          This is also a pretty long list. But I think Im not the only one who feels this way when I say that the series that I am most nervous about ending is City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare


Well there is my book burger. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment