Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bored and Stuff

So, its been almost a month since my last post. Still haven't really picked up a new book to read yet. I did finish the one book I wanted to, and that was just to get it out of the way. I now have three books sitting on my desk staring at me to pick them up and just read them, but I just don't feel like it, so I've just been working on my writing, and reading Harry Potter Fan-Fiction. Yes, it's nerdy and I don't care. I'm just as picky with fanfiction as I am with regular novels, perhaps even more so since people are using characters that aren't theirs, I expect them to portray the character as closely as possible as the author did.  Well enough of me showing how much of a nerd I am... Im just gonna go and write, or stare blankly at the wall until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment