Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.



Kind of cheating with this one, I already read it (Netgalley), but now I can buy all three at once and binge re-read the series. Book three in the Winternight Trilogy, I have a (mostly) spoiler-free review of it. Adult Fantasy, part Folktale-retelling, part Historical Fiction. All parts amazing. Released on January 8th.






The rest of the list is more or less in release order, from now until about June/July. I'm also a little out of the loop for new-releases.

January 8th

January 22nd

January 29th


February 26th 

March 5th

April 2nd

May 7th

July 9th

3 comments:

  1. I hope you like "The Winter of the Witch." I've seen it on a few other lists, too.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. King of Scars, Priory and Children of Virtue and Vengeance were all on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/08/top-ten-tuesday-193/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm definitely going to have to try Ship of Smoke and Steel. Great list!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete