Translate

Monday, November 12, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Merch I’d Like to Own

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.



I haven't really been keeping track of many bookish things that I know exist. I just don't really look for them, I don't want to look for something I know I can't buy the moment I see it.
Being a responsible adult is hard like that. 
These are some of the things I looked for, for this topic. Images are linked to the Etsy shop where they can be purchased. I know there is more out there, but I started this late and I'm tired. 




5 comments:

  1. Those weasley pins are so cool.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like Etsy is the place to go look for book stuff this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m too broke to buy cool bookish stuff. I don’t look at it because I know I’ll just want it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Frostbeard candles!! I have Reading at the Cafe and Winterfell, both are incredible!

    Erica | Erica Robyn Reads

    ReplyDelete