Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Book Tag: Briggs Book Tag

Borrowing the graphic from the blog I saw this tag on (Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight) Because I don't have or know how to use Photoshop.
I love book tags, and this is one of the more unique ones I have seen. Created by Jade over at JadedReader. She has all the detailed information you need including which questions you will need. But if you would prefer to just jump into the tag, here is her Google Doc with all the questions. Though, I suggest watching her video. 



I think at this point most people know what the Myers-Briggs test is, and if you don't it's just a test that tells you what your personality type is. I have taken the test a few times and get either INFP-A or ISFP-A. The "A" apparently stands for assertive. Which makes sense, I'm an introvert, but not really shy. "Confident Individualism" According to this site I used to take the test.

I'm at a bit of a pickle, as I am equally an INFP and an ISFP, so picking which one is nearly impossible. They both sound like me, I am a Gemini so that might be why I have two very similar personality types. It depends on the situation and the kind of people I am around for which side to shine more. 

     I'm rambling now... I got INFP the most recent, so I'll do that one.



INFP: The Idealist
 Even when conflict runs high you can be the advocate for either side. What is a book that was not well received but you were able to find its good qualities?


It has a 3.38 rating on Goodreads. But I liked this book, I was entertained while reading it. I thought the main character made sense in her devotion to the Kingdom she was raised in even though it wasn't hers and she was technically a captive... but it made sense to me.
The Magic system wasn't explained as well as I would have liked, but the world was interesting.





I - Introverted 76%
N - Intuition  60%
F - Feeling 63%
P - Prospecting 54%
 A - Assertive 56%

INTROVERT: ( I )
 You can be outgoing, but need to recharge with some calming solitude, Where is your favorite place to read & unwind? Why is this little oasis where you choose to go?  
      Where ever I can be comfortable. It's sometimes hard to read outside my computer chair because it I lounge on the couch to read my cat hops up and lays on my chest between myself and my book. Every. Single. Time. It's like she has some kind of radar for when I am trying to relax.


INTUITION: ( N )
Some books are meant to be understood and others are meant to be explored. What book or character stands for an idea that is deeply meaningful to you?
A character who I most wanted and still kind of want to be like is Luna Lovegood.
She is so unafraid to be exactly who she is and doesn't offer apologies or anything to anybody. She is an inspiration to me.
Found this image on a different site, but after some digging, I found the actual artist and the comic it was taken from. Loquacious Literature.


FEELING: ( F )
Not everything needs to be realistic, where is the fun in a world with limits? Which fantasy world do you find so atmospheric you slip inside and never want to leave? (Put simply a book with good vibes)
 Harry Potter is the easy answer... but this series has a more developed world, it's also a little more magical in a grand scheme kind of way.


  PERCEIVING: ( P )
TBRs are fun to construct and meant to be destroyed.   Do you stick to the list or mix it up every now and then? What’s a book you’ve put down that you want to pick back up, but just haven’t been in the mood for?
   I have a stack of unread books that I always plan on reading before borrowing others from the Library or requesting from NetGalley. But that only works out about half the time. I read based solely on mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment