Translate

Monday, November 17, 2014

Lazy Monday

So, the last book review I posted was almost a week ago. However that isn't the last book I've read and finished. Sometimes I'll read a book and for whatever reason, won't make a blog post for it. Even if I really love the book.

It may be because I didn't have much to say about it, or I was just too lazy. Sometimes it might be because I liked a really cheesy cliche'd book and I'm embarrassed that I read it and really enjoyed it.

Regardless of the reason, I wonder if I should start posting all reviews on my blog no matter how long or short my review might be. And I don't know if I should go back and re-read some of these books, or if I should just start doing it from now on.

Some of the books that I've read and enjoyed but didn't make a blog post about are:



Along with a few novella series. But those two series are ones that I really did love, but for whatever reason I just never made blog posts for them. Some of the books I've read and not made blog posts for, that I want to post on my blog, I'll need to re-read so I can make a decent post for it.

And now, Cats:

 

2 comments:

  1. I must say those are some super cute kittens now that is out of my system you should never be ashamed by what you are reading! If you enjoy it that is what matters. If someone is judging you by what you read (as long as it is not something freaky like people turning into snakes and taking over the world which then I will judge you :P ) then they obviously have no life of their own to judge and are jealous that you read what you want to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody is judging me, it's just sometimes I know the book is really cliche and melodramatic but I just can't help but love it anyways.

      Delete