Translate

Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Tag

With the month of October finally here, I think it time to do this tag.

enjoy your nightmares.



1. Favorite horror book?

I haven't read many books that could be classified as 'horror'. But the most recent book that I found to be creepy was Darkness by Erin Eveland. (review here)

2. Scariest moment in a book you've read?

I can't really pin point one thing. But the time when I was most concerned for a character was in Champion by Marie Lu, there was a part near the end when I was very concerned for one of the characters. Wasn't sure if they'd live or not.

3. Would you or have you ever dressed up as a book character for Halloween?

I haven't but I would.

4. What do you think your favorite character would dress up as for Halloween?

Hard to say. And I don't have just one favorite character. But one of my favorite characters, is Daemon Black, and for some reason I picture him dressed up as a pirate.

5. What is your favorite kind of horror? (gore, psychological thriller, spooky)

Spooky/eerie is my favorite kind of horror book.

6. If books were as cheap as candy, which ones would you give out to trick-or-treaters?

The Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
Harry Potter
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

7. Halloween to-read list?

Since I never plan my reading list, I dont really have a Halloween reading list.

8. Recommend some Halloween reads!

Dracula by Bran Stoker
Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice
Darkness by Erin Eveland
Pretty in Black by Rae Hachton

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I tag:

Katie's Book Blog
Anna Reads
Love at First Write
IcyBooks
Cuddlebuggery

No comments:

Post a Comment