Translate

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Social Media Tag

I don't remember if I have done this already. So, I'm just going to do it now.

I saw this tag on maureenkeavy's channel.


Twitter: Your favorite shortest book.



At 161 pages, it's one of the shorter full novels, not a novella.  (review here)

Facebook: A book everyone pressured you into reading.

Honestly, and I kind of hate that I read it:



I read this a long time ago, and don't have a review for it.

Tumblr: A book you read before it was cool.

I've been late to the boat when it comes to most books. I like to know the book is well liked before spending either money or time on a book that isn't very good.
So, here's a gif of a puppy.




Myspace: A book you don't remember whether you liked or not.

I have pretty good recall when it comes to books I've read, especially considering the majority of the books I've read, were with-in the past year and a half. Another puppy gif.





Instagram: A book that was so beautiful that you had to instagram it.



And I did. I am currently reading this book.

Youtube: A book you wish would be turned into a movie.

Most popular books are being made into movies, but I would really like to see










Such a different and unique dystopian series. It was so well done and didn't suffer from the second book curse.
(review here)

Goodreads: A book you recommend to everyone.

I have two books that I always recommend.


 

Two book series that really need more attention from everyone. Both are really amazing for different reasons.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Whenever you don't know what to say, puppies are always the best answer.

      Delete
  2. I remember back in the old days when myspace was relevant. Facebook has become so drone'ish, I miss myspace a lot sometimes. :-(

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myspace still exists, but I don't know who uses it.

      Delete